Any websmaster found to be taking part in Spamming activities will have their account suspended and revenues will be held indefinitely. We reserve the right to cancel the account of said affiliate and any outstanding activities with GamblingB2B.
We define Spam as any form of non-permitted advertising via email, newsgroups, IRC messages and/or IM messaging system and/or text messages (SMS).
Acceptance of terms
The user accepts knowledge and acceptance of the terms as defined in our Anti-Spam Policy. GamblingB2B reserves the right to change or ammend these terms as necessary.
The user accepts that we do not allow the sending of unsolicited emails or adverts to any person who has not subscribed to receive them. Any affiliate identified as taking part in Spam activites will have their account suspended and revenues will be held indefinitely.
Before you are allowed to send any form of affiliate communication promoting GamblingB2B, you must first become a member of our approved program.
In all cases involved, the recipient should have expressly authorized the reception of the email or text message, be it in reply to a clear and evident request of approval, or on his/her own behalf (be it an active or former customer).
When the sender of the email is a third party other than the recipient to whom the original recipient transmitted the aforesaid approval, the recipient should have received a clear and evident notification upon receiving the approval that the email address or cell phone number of the original recipient could be transferred to that third party with the purpose of beginning the delivery of email and/or text messages with commercial purposes.
Clarity of information
- The email heading must have technically veritable information and must not be misleading; including a source address of the email, domain name or the IP address.
- The person who initiated the message must be clearly identified in the field "From", must not be untrue or misleading nor give rise to misunderstandings.
- The computer used to initiate the message must be clearly identified. The messages must not be neither sent nor forwarded with the purpose of disguising their origin.
- Text messages must contain correct and clear information and not be misleading.
- The short number or cell phone number initiating the message must be real and clearly identifiable, being prohibited the sending of messages from web portals or cell phone carriers which make identifying the sender impossible.
- In the "subject" field of any of the emails promoting GamblingB2B.com must appear in a clear and non-misleading manner.
Fulfilment of legal provisions
The Users must agree and comply with all the Federal, State and Local laws that govern the delivery of emails and/or text messages.
Breach of anti-spam policy
Should a GamblingB2B.com affiliate breach any of the provisions set forth hereto, his/her account shall be rendered null and void thereby losing all the income generated. Furthermore, the affiliate shall not be able to create new accounts and the information he/she provided for the purpose of his/her register shall be liable for disclosure to any claimant.
To report SPAM, please send us an email to support@gamblingB2B.com.